Which version do I have licensed and ...
I have a license for PP Pro, that I got a couple years ago. It was purchased for use with vB 4.x.x. I had to remove everything from my system and start over because of a hacking.
But now I'm having trouble figuring out what's compatible with what.
I updated, only 1 minor version to 4.2.2. I "recovered" a directory structure of my previous PP Pro. But none of the style, header, footer stuff works. Probably some sort of incomplete inetgration between the two. But I think I'm going to just start over with a clean PP install.
But my problem is,
* What version does my PP licence cover? I have asked PP but they don't reply.
* Does my existing license have compatibility for vB 4.2.2. I've asked but the PP people don't reply.
* If not, which version of PP do I need, for vb 4.2.2?
* If I just update my support forum membership, does that allow me to update my existing license to a compatible version, without an additional fee, other than the support fee?
* I can't ask the forums because I have to spend money, to ask a question.
I'm actually surprised they can sell anything, with such inability to get answers.