- Upgraded from Ver8.23 to Ver8.41.
- Integrated with UBB Threads Ver 7.5.7.
- Per the upgrade instructions, modified the config-inc.php and config-int.php files from the V8.41 zip. Selected "$sqltype='mysql';" in config-inc.php
- Also modified Threads7.php to account for the guest user group number change in Threads V7.
- Executed Upgrade.php without apparent issue.
When I ran the upgrade script, it went right into it, without first going to the display which shows the diffrent version options (as I've seen in the past). It looked like it completed successfully (no errors) in just one step then said to delete the install directory to continue.
Deleted the install directory then proceeded into Photopost. It connects to the database, shows existing images in the database. But every page has the following error at the top:
Warning: mysql_free_result() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/photopost/pp-inc.php on line 655
Also, the Admin page is blank with just that error at the top.
I reinstalled the install directory files and attempted the upgrade.php again. This time it shows me the list of revisions. Attempted 8.2->8.3 and it just errored out... same with 8.3->8.4. So honestly I don't know where I'm at at the moment in the upgrade process.
Any advice on what to look for first?