PhotoPost Photo Gallery Sales PhotoPost Sales Toll Free Phone Number
Mon-Fri 9am-4pm EST
  PhotoPost Photo Sharing Photo Gallery    Visualize community tm
| | | | | | | | |

Go Back   PhotoPost Community > General Forums > General Discussion

General Discussion General use discussion forum for PhotoPost products.

Old September 16th, 2012, 09:31 AM   #1
Merjawy

Question I show unlicensed?

Hello,...

I know I've been away for long time, but I noticed I show unlicensed on forum and can't view certain things!!!
Merjawy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 16th, 2012, 09:52 AM   #2
Chuck S
Photopost Developer
Verified Customer

PhotoPost Community - Announcements in Forum : General Discussion

That thread has been active for 7 years are you sure your license is just not expired for product support and members access to download the code?

One owned license grants you the right to run one software installation on one domain for an unlimited time, and purchasing an owned license gives you access to our members download area and support for one year.

If this is the case you simply make sure you purchase a members area renewal and make sure the email on your forum account matches a valid email on your license.

I would think you want to upgrade anyway as there have been lots of changes and PP8 has lots of changes.

Please do not PM me for support or sales questions. Thank you for your understanding.
Chuck S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 16th, 2012, 10:06 AM   #3
Merjawy

This image verification for each reply is too much.

I have purchased an owned license. yes, it's been few years since I was active here, my last activity on this forum was May 22nd 2009... But that shouldn't mean I lose my customer stats as licensed as owned license.

I don't know if I have access to members area or not, as I since lost my email addy and I have contacted support for that.

As per the thread you linked to, I was verified customer before.
Old September 16th, 2012, 11:01 AM   #4
Chuck S
Photopost Developer
Verified Customer

The information I provided clearly explains you would definately not be entitled to support. If you do not have members access you can not obtain product support. 2009 was 3 years ago and I replied to your email.

Your license is tied to a hotmail account not your yahoo accounts. Hotmail accounts do not go bad so you should be able to sign into hotmail and get your details.

You can enter your hotmail address here for us to send your hotmail account the details

PhotoPost PHP Pro Login Help

You will have to purchase a members area renewal if you want support or access to the latest code.

Please do not PM me for support or sales questions. Thank you for your understanding.
Old September 16th, 2012, 11:10 AM   #5
Merjawy

I didn't say the email went bad anywhere, I simply said I lost the email, it's was hacked a while back when I was away for sometime... I was unable to recover the email as it's very old email and lost it's info, therefor it's been disabled for good as I understand.

There must be a way to recover my license information here.

That hotmail addy is no longer works for me.
Old September 16th, 2012, 12:26 PM   #6
Chuck S
Photopost Developer
Verified Customer

https://account.live.com/ResetPasswo...3d1350&lc=1033

That should help you recover your login information for your hotmail account we have no control over there email accounts.

I am simply saying what I see as your information associated with the license.

You can email sales and request your license email be changed but that will take time as they are going to email you and have you verify you are who you meaning full name address credit cart number or any such other information deemed necessary.

The hotmail forgot password function should allow you to retrieve your hotmail account info and reset the password relatively easily. In fact I went through was able to enter your info the account is still there. You have the ability to reset the password through your mobile phone or by answering the security questions you setup.

You should be able to reset your hotmail account within minutes that is the point I was making. Hotmail or yahoo free mail accounts do not delete themselves. My wife uses one and is years and years old. Your call either go through the steps to reset your hotmail account at which point your photopost info can be sent to that account or you can reply to your sales email and I can send that to the proper people to work with you on changing the email associated with the license which will take a little while.

The end result though until you actually renew the license you can not get access to the code or obtain product support.

Old September 16th, 2012, 12:40 PM   #7
Merjawy

I have attempted to recover my email before and failed due to the fact I forgot some of the needed info... Then they contacted me and we were not able to reach the needed point, therefor, they informed me they are going to disable the account.

Few minutes ago, I managed to recover my info and even managed to change my password, but again, the email has been disabled as being used by someone else and they need to verify I own it...

I am waiting on their response.

I do like to change my license info to my yahoo email as I don't use hotmail anymore for many reasons.

I did change my email on this forum today to yahoo, and again, I don't understand since I do have a license, I am listed now as not licensed...

I am sure you can see that I am, even if I don't have upgrade/support currently.
Old September 16th, 2012, 12:40 PM   #8
Chuck S
Photopost Developer
Verified Customer

I sent your email to customer service and you can work with them on switching emails if you want but l was able to go to hotmail and send a reset password thing to your phone.

Old September 16th, 2012, 12:51 PM   #9
Merjawy

Thank you

The problem is that phone numner is a very old one and it's a land line to begin with, it was in one part of the state which I no longer live in.
Old September 16th, 2012, 01:12 PM   #10
Chuck S
Photopost Developer
Verified Customer

Okay well you can select the other option which is answer the security questions you setup on the account and that should reset your hotmail password.

Listen I do not work for hotmail You should be able to reset your password which is all I am saying.

You can work with customer service and get the email changed that is the long way of doing things. I was merely trying to save you some time here.

Once you get your access to the members area you will still need to renew members access for $39.00 as clearly back to your initial issue you are not going to show as verified here until you do that. You access to the code and support expired over 3 years ago.

If your trying to get the code so you can install the gallery with your vb4 forum you have setup now then you will need to do what I have said as you do not have access to the code. The vb4 version of PhotoPost came out end of December 2009 almost 6 months after your access expired.

Our current version is 8.21 and is fully compatible with vb4.

Old September 17th, 2012, 04:01 PM   #11
Chuck S
Photopost Developer
Verified Customer

I see customer service changed your email to your yahoo email so let is know if there is anything else you need.

Old September 25th, 2012, 03:44 PM   #12
johnd
Verified Customer

I too am having problems getting "verified"
johnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 25th, 2012, 03:46 PM   #13
Chuck S
Photopost Developer
Verified Customer

If you have renewed your members access on the license you own and followed this announcement which is at the top of every support forum you will be verified

PhotoPost Community - Announcements in Forum : General Discussion