I moved my Photopost Pro to a new domain and it's all been working fine. Last night, however, overnight I received the following error about 600 times (as email, not in the browser). It's been running fine for several weeks in a protected directory. I just made it live yesterday, and now these/this error.
An error was encountered during execution of the query:
approved,rating,votes,allowprint,numcom,lastposter FROM ppost_photos WHERE userid= AND storecat=0 ORDER BY disporder,bigimage DESC
The query returned with an errorcode of:
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND storecat=0 ORDER BY disporder,bigimage DESC' at line 1
Last edited by Kirkus; June 24th, 2012 at 09:30 PM.
It has to be something I've messed up in the domain move. I've operated a dedicated photo site for years using this version of Photopost. The domains are on the same server and nothing has been updated. It was working flawlessly on the old domain -- on the same server -- just 2 days ago before I shut it down to open it on the new domain.
I don't like version 8. I need the gallery view on the index page and that can't be done in version 8 like it can in version 7.
You can't help to at least point me in the right direction?
It also just started when I removed the password protection on the directory it's in. I've been working with in a password protected directory for several weeks without issue... until I removed the password protection.
Right but you actually want the updated files so no issue happens. Like I beleive there are changes in the specific file that prevent that. It has been many years and the only course of action I know of is to upgrade.
Kirkus all I am saying is I do not see any issues with our present code. Your versions is several years old and I do not remember every issue with past versions that may have been present back then. The proper resolution to fix a bug would be to upgrade.
Your using an old like 2003 original photopost category display.
You can try installing version 8 and setting your display to forum style and try replacing your categories-forum template with this template