Database Error after upgrade and messed up header image in forums
I just finished upgrading my forums to 4.1.5 (from 3.8) and just ran through the upgrade for vBgallery 3.0.1 but ran into an issue when the upgrade attempted to transfer me over to the admincp. Part of the admincp was showing but it was overshadowed by this error:
Content visible to verified customers only.
I went to the gallery page after this and everything was displaying just fine. However, on our forums page I saw the following:
Okay, I'm back to getting the layout working again. Just found something incredibly strange.
I created a sandbox site, basically cloning the current state of our forums & DB. When I activated the vbGallery FORUMHOME MainBlock on my sandbox site, it worked just fine. However, when I did the same on my live site I got the results from my original attached image...
At first I thought this was due to me having the CMS activated on the sandbox and not on the live site but deactivating the CMS on the sandbox didn't crash the MainBlock.
UPDATE: I just noticed something different between the sandbox and live site. In the admincp when I expand the vBGallery menu option in the live site, the options "modify layout" and "import / export" are showing up encased in asterisks and in the sandbox they show up just fine. Here's a screen from the live site:
You can always download the software reupload the files and try updating all templates and product plugins option in the vbgallery_install.php file to reload the settings etc. On my test site I have all those options enabled in my admin just like your sandbox site.
XXXX is just my amateur way of removing my company name for a little bit of privacy
increasing the packet size worked, thanks. I guess I just didn't think that was the "true" error because everything worked fine when I copied the current state of the forum/gallery/database into a sandbox. Regardless, thanks