It's been a long time coming - nearly rewritten from the ground up and fully templated with vB4.0.
Special thanks to Luc who was instrumental in getting this release done for vB4.
To upgrade, you will need to upload all files and run the upgrade script from: admincp/vbgallery_install.php
Notes about Flash Uploader
Just to remind you that this is a 3rd party plugin.
On some servers it will just simply not work.
Major changes to flashuploader from 2.5x
- You do NOT need permission "can upload from server" anymore
- User can now set amount of files to process in one pass without the "Upload from server" screen.
- If a user uploaded some files, and did not process them, he will see how many files there are to process when he loads Upload Page.
- You can set the maximum number of files to upload in one go in ACP
- Should work with flash 9.x and 10.x
- User can switch to normal upload if he wishes.
ATTENTION: Upload mode is cookie driven. This means that if you have uploaded in standard mode, you will only get to flash uploader if you select it manually!
If you use it once, you then will always get back to flash upload until you select normal upload again.
Test site located at: Forums - The Front Page
Please feel free to post links to your own installation once its complete.