I upgraded to 3.8.4 last night and noticed when I went to my PP directory, I get a blank page. I thought it was because I was running 6.21 so I went to 7.0 and the same thing. I have checked all my settings and they have worked before. I have checked the Common Issues and there is nothing there that I have not done. Any suggestions?
I have checked it many times over. The integration works, when you turn on the enable the vB3 Integration which uses your vB3 headers, footers and styles,
it shows blank. But when it is turned off, it shows PP without the VB style.
Well your issue is very common and anytime that issue happens as noted in step 2 of that faq thread usually the $vbpath statement is incorrect.
The reason being is we are trying to include your vb global.php file and we cant find it because the path is wrong.
Is this something I can send you or does support, support this integration because I have changed nothing and I have had this script for years with no issues. If this helps anything, I have the .htaccess on the PP directory going. I have VBSEO on the forums. The only part that does not work is the header, footer, and style when turned on.