PhotoPost Photo Gallery Sales PhotoPost Sales Toll Free Phone Number
Mon-Fri 9am-4pm EST
  PhotoPost Photo Sharing Photo Gallery    Visualize community tm
| | | | | | | | |

Go Back   PhotoPost Community > General Forums > Before You Buy

Before You Buy Have questions about PhotoPost, ReviewPost and/or PhotoPost Classifieds before you buy?

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old June 23rd, 2009, 04:02 PM   #1
c0bra
Verified Customer

No access to vBGallery Forums

I received an email recently inviting me to convert my Photopost Pro site to the new vBGallery 2.5 using import scripts. I would like to do this but I can't access this post here to access the convertor:

http://www.photopost.com/forum/1205669-post1.html

I have ordered a license renewal for my Photopost Pro license (five hours ago). Once that order has been approved, will I have access to the vBGallery forums to access this script?

As far as I can tell there is no way to import Photopost Pro galleries into vBGallery included in the actual vBGallery software package. Is the ZIP in the above URL the correct file?
c0bra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 23rd, 2009, 06:52 PM   #2
Chuck S
Photopost Developer
Verified Customer

The email actually was not an invite to convert from photopost pro to vbgallery. It states there is the ability to import vbulletin albums into vbgallery.

You can convert from pro if you wish but you would need to use the pro to vbgallery import script in the import forums. the importalbums.php script in the new vbgallery is for the vb albums import.

You will have full access once your renewal is processed and you can decide which way to go.

Please do not PM me for support or sales questions. Thank you for your understanding.
Chuck S is online now   Reply With Quote