PhotoPost Photo Gallery Sales PhotoPost Sales Toll Free Phone Number
Mon-Fri 9am-4pm EST
  PhotoPost Photo Sharing Photo Gallery    Visualize community tm
| | | | | | | | |

Go Back   PhotoPost Community > General Forums > General Discussion

General Discussion General use discussion forum for PhotoPost products.

Old May 12th, 2008, 07:48 PM   #1
skidpics
Ultimate Member

Cannot redeclare gd_rotate_jpeg

Getting this error when trying to delete some uploaded files that I uploaded under the Admin Icon under the photos.

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare gd_rotate_jpeg() (previously declared in /home/vande11/public_html/skidpics/adm-photo.php:48) in /home/vande11/public_html/skidpics/image-inc.php on line 683

Anyone know what this means? I am using ImageMagick
skidpics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2008, 07:57 PM   #2
Chuck S
Photopost Developer
Verified Customer

Quote:
Originally Posted by skidpics View Post
Getting this error when trying to delete some uploaded files that I uploaded under the Admin Icon under the photos.

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare gd_rotate_jpeg() (previously declared in /home/vande11/public_html/skidpics/adm-photo.php:48) in /home/vande11/public_html/skidpics/image-inc.php on line 683

Anyone know what this means? I am using ImageMagick
What do you mean by this? uploaded files under the admin icons under the photos?

Have you altered any files as that error tells me you are trying to declare a function in two separate files in adm-photo.php and image-inc.php and we dont have that function in two files only one.

First suggestion would be to upload clean image-inc.php and adm-photo.php files from the distribution.

Please do not PM me for support or sales questions. Thank you for your understanding.
Chuck S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2008, 08:01 PM   #3
skidpics
Ultimate Member

I am trying to delete it via the 'admin options icon' under the photo. I can delete it via the edit file function, but the error comes up with the 'admin options'.

no alterations have been made to that file, as I am using the upgrade to 6.1 at this point

Do you think this has anything to do with the SMF forum import I did into my PP database, since I dumped SMF all together?
Old May 12th, 2008, 08:05 PM   #4
Chuck S
Photopost Developer
Verified Customer

Interesting but the delete admin icon I just tested and works fine. The actual function we are talking about exists in image-inc.php and is only used if one uses editphoto and tries rotating an image thats why I am confused.

A redeclare error in php is when you try including two files on the same page with a function the same as another file. The specific error you posted says that function exists in adm-photo and it is only located in image-inc.php that I am seeing. Your free to send admin login details via pm.

Please do not PM me for support or sales questions. Thank you for your understanding.
Old May 12th, 2008, 08:10 PM   #5
skidpics
Ultimate Member

I just reuploaded a new version of the file from 6.1 but no difference. sending you admin login..
Old May 12th, 2008, 08:35 PM   #6
skidpics
Ultimate Member

I just made a new album, and uploaded some images. It seems the same issue goes for any image, not just the weird one uploaded.
Old May 12th, 2008, 09:03 PM   #7
Chuck S
Photopost Developer
Verified Customer

Maybe possibly your google stuff near the image?

I have tested quite a few Photopost sites and do not see this issue

My suggestion would be to backup any changes you have made and redownload Photopost and upload everything except the config files header footer and install and upgrade.php

Old May 12th, 2008, 09:05 PM   #8
skidpics
Ultimate Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck S View Post
Maybe possibly your google stuff near the image?

I have tested quite a few Photopost sites and do not see this issue

My suggestion would be to backup any changes you have made and redownload Photopost and upload everything except the config files header footer and install and upgrade.php

Is the update the whole version, or just some files? And if so, does it include any bugs that have been discovered since its release?
Old May 12th, 2008, 09:09 PM   #9
Chuck S
Photopost Developer
Verified Customer

the latest code should have any bug fixes I am assuming here.

But like I said this could be as simple as your google stuff. I cant say what else what stuff has. I notice their is popup images on your showphoto page etc. something is causing your site to whack out and exhibit behavior that I can not see on any other Photopost site.

Hense the only recourse here is to upload clean unmodified files all of them except the core config files.

Old May 12th, 2008, 09:15 PM   #10
skidpics
Ultimate Member

Quote:
the latest code should have any bug fixes I am assuming here.

But like I said this could be as simple as your google stuff. I cant say what else what stuff has. I notice their is popup images on your showphoto page etc. something is causing your site to whack out and exhibit behavior that I can not see on any other Photopost site.

Hense the only recourse here is to upload clean unmodified files all of them except the core config files.
I will just reupload all the tiles, and start from there. The adbrite code (google) I am using uses inline advertising..so that is prob the pop up you are seeing. I will disable that. YOu are right though, sometimes it is simplest to start with fresh files.

I just noticed I have the original download of pp61, and it is the same size as the one I downloaded - so unsure if bug fixes are included.
Old May 12th, 2008, 09:37 PM   #11
Chuck S
Photopost Developer
Verified Customer

well size would be minimal difference. I beleive Michael has fixed the issues but unsure. I know I sent him any bug fixes I noted.

Old May 12th, 2008, 11:18 PM   #12
skidpics
Ultimate Member

Well, I got all reuploaded and after tweaking the html link and adding some ad coding, all seems to work fine.

Only exception so far is that I had to download the new profile.tmpl to prevent a parse error, so I am thinking the profile.tmpl file is not included in the upgrade as you have it posted.

Thanks for all the help!
Old May 12th, 2008, 11:28 PM   #13
skidpics
Ultimate Member

I had to open multiple topics, so I thought I would ask here.

With the uploaded files, When I quickrate and not logged in, it asks for verification code. Can Captcha be turned off only to be used when you leave an actual comment, instead of just rate a photo?
Old May 13th, 2008, 09:38 AM   #14
Chuck S
Photopost Developer
Verified Customer

No captcha can only be turned off if you turn it off in admin options.

Yeah pretty much figured your issue above was because of code edits glad you got it all sorted.

Old May 13th, 2008, 10:06 PM   #15
skidpics
Ultimate Member

Quote:
No captcha can only be turned off if you turn it off in admin options.
And then there is only one on/off switch under registration correct? It's either all or none.. hmmm..

Kinda weird that it has to be entered for quick ratings also, since that defeats the purpose of quick ratings and since there is no captcha code located anywhere close to it, only around comments.

Comments would be the one we need to control, not the votes. Will this be seperated in a future release, or do I need to suggest it?
Old May 14th, 2008, 09:28 AM   #16
Chuck S
Photopost Developer
Verified Customer

quick ratings are essentially comments though you can make any suggestions you wish in our suggestions forum.

Old May 19th, 2008, 05:54 AM   #17
skidpics
Ultimate Member

more errors

Chuck, instead opening yet another thread, let me post these errors after uploading some files.

Warning: getimagesize(/home/vande11/public_html/skidpics/data/755/01500_iceonthelake_1280x1024.jpg) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/vande11/public_html/skidpics/image-inc.php on line 264

Warning: Division by zero in /home/vande11/public_html/skidpics/image-inc.php on line 311

Warning: copy(/home/vande11/public_html/skidpics/data/755/01500_iceonthelake_1280x1024.jpg) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/vande11/public_html/skidpics/image-inc.php on line 327

I was uploading these without being logged in..
Old May 19th, 2008, 06:28 AM   #18
Chuck S
Photopost Developer
Verified Customer

Have you verified this directory is set to 777 permissions?

Old May 19th, 2008, 06:38 AM   #19
skidpics
Ultimate Member

Well, the data directory is located in /galleries/data - I did cmod it to 777, was 755, and still not working. I is looking for skidpics/data/755/01545_thefarmhouse_1600

not sure why.. I checked my settings, and it all points to /galleries/data which is where my data is located.
Old May 19th, 2008, 06:39 AM   #20
Chuck S
Photopost Developer
Verified Customer

In Admin Storage Options check the urls paths and hit revert and save twice to load the default paths urls in global options