PhotoPost Photo Gallery Sales PhotoPost Sales Toll Free Phone Number
Mon-Fri 9am-4pm EST
  PhotoPost Photo Sharing Photo Gallery    Visualize community tm
| | | | | | | | |

Go Back   PhotoPost Community > General Forums > Before You Buy

Before You Buy Have questions about PhotoPost, ReviewPost and/or PhotoPost Classifieds before you buy?

Old November 16th, 2007, 02:57 PM   #1
Baker

Damn how long must waiting

Quote:
If you purchased a license for PhotoPost or ReviewPost, we will provide you with access to our members download area within 1 business day, and usually within a few hours or less. We manually verify all orders for your protection and ours but we understand that you want to download the software ASAP.
Waiting more than 24hours,try emailing sales@photopost.com ticket #[PhotoPost Sales #FPV-50401-201] but no response.Where are you guys?

Is there any problem with my order?If so please tell me what must to do?I appreciated any update on my ticket.
Baker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 16th, 2007, 03:49 PM   #2
KW802
Verified Customer

Baker,

Unfortunately there is nothing the guys/gals who are visible here in the forums can do about Sales related issues.

The only things I can suggest is trying to the Sales contact page (click on the "Sales" button at the very top right of the page) or calling the Sales number also in the top right of the page. Normally Sales items are handled usually handled within 24 hours (taking into account business days & not holidays/weekends) but there may be an issue that only they can provide feedback on.
KW802 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 16th, 2007, 04:09 PM   #3
Baker

Thanks Kevin for your suggestion.I hate to be newbie on thing like this ,driving me crazy.
Baker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 16th, 2007, 06:38 PM   #4
KW802
Verified Customer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baker View Post
Thanks Kevin for your suggestion.I hate to be newbie on thing like this ,driving me crazy.
I understand the sentiment; nothing more frustrating then clicking on that "Send Money" button only to have to wait for any kind of follow-up. Hopefully the Sales team will get back to you shortly.

Random thought... if you haven't already, make sure you check your Spam filters and/or Spam inbox to make sure their responses aren't ending up there. I remember having an issue with Google dumping some of my confirmations in there at one point.
KW802 is offline   Reply With Quote