PhotoPost Photo Gallery Sales PhotoPost Sales Toll Free Phone Number
Mon-Fri 9am-4pm EST
  PhotoPost Photo Sharing Photo Gallery    Visualize community tm
| | | | | | | | |

Go Back   PhotoPost Community > General Forums > Before You Buy

Before You Buy Have questions about PhotoPost, ReviewPost and/or PhotoPost Classifieds before you buy?

Old November 15th, 2007, 03:43 PM   #1
Racer38

Unhappy Help

Well I have already purchased and I am having all kinds of problems and cant find the answers, The install went Ok but there is no set up info for integrating with VB 3.6, tells me I cant upload ?? WTF I am the Admin?? nor could I log in with the user name and password I was provided to these support forums. I also sent an e-mail to support hopefully that will be answered. I am now thinking I made a big mistake.
Racer38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 15th, 2007, 04:11 PM   #2
Chuck S
Photopost Developer
Verified Customer

Two things here. Once when you purchased a LICENSE we send you access details to sign into the members area and download the code. If you want to participate here you need to register a user and password and this thread should assist you with verification.

http://www.photopost.com/forum/announcement.php?f=67

Next as far as vb3 if you have installed correctly answering all the install options correctly you would login and when viewing your new gallery there is an admin link on the photopost navbar. So we need some more info here. Are you able to login and see an admin link if so click that link and your in admin for photopost. In order to upload etc you must set permissions so while in admin check out the link for edit usergroups. You can set permissions there and once you do that you can upload.

If there is anything else we can answer let us know.

Please do not PM me for support or sales questions. Thank you for your understanding.
Chuck S is offline   Reply With Quote