PhotoPost Photo Gallery Sales PhotoPost Sales Toll Free Phone Number
Mon-Fri 9am-4pm EST
  PhotoPost Photo Sharing Photo Gallery    Visualize community tm
| | | | | | | | |

Go Back   PhotoPost Community > General Forums > Before You Buy

Before You Buy Have questions about PhotoPost, ReviewPost and/or PhotoPost Classifieds before you buy?

Old November 14th, 2007, 02:08 AM   #1
Arcade King
Verified Customer

PhotoPost Classifieds Questions for VB

Howdy, was just wondering about the auction side of the classifieds, does it work just like ebay where you can have reserves etc? can you set it to show high bidders? and is there options to allow certain user groups to buy but not sell until they meet certain requirements IE: post count.
Cheers
Arcade King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 14th, 2007, 08:38 AM   #2
Chuck S
Photopost Developer
Verified Customer

No our software is not like ebay exactly dont know any software that is. You can elect to have people buy it now with a reserve price or let the auction finish. You can show high bidders sure. As far as usergroup management that in a way deals with vb. You can set in our permissions which groups can post ads view ads edit ads payment and other functions but post restrictions bumping people to other groups based on info outside our product more deals with vb that our product.

Please do not PM me for support or sales questions. Thank you for your understanding.
Chuck S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 14th, 2007, 01:56 PM   #3
Arcade King
Verified Customer

ok cheers, I wasnt expecting it to work exactly like ebay, I was just curious on how the auction side works.
Arcade King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 14th, 2007, 03:52 PM   #4
Chuck S
Photopost Developer
Verified Customer

Cool if there is anything else we can answer let us know. Yeah everybody think of ebay when they think auctions.

Please do not PM me for support or sales questions. Thank you for your understanding.
Chuck S is offline   Reply With Quote