PhotoPost Photo Gallery Sales PhotoPost Sales Toll Free Phone Number
Mon-Fri 9am-4pm EST
  PhotoPost Photo Sharing Photo Gallery    Visualize community tm
| | | | | | | | |

Go Back   PhotoPost Community > General Forums > Before You Buy

Before You Buy Have questions about PhotoPost, ReviewPost and/or PhotoPost Classifieds before you buy?

Old October 16th, 2007, 09:41 PM   #1
ballpnet
Verified Customer

Upgrading from vbadvanced.

Greetings,

I'm looking to upgrade my community to the newest version of photopost. I'm currently running vBadvanced Gallery v1.0.1 on vbulletin 3.0.x and vbportal 3.0.x. I will be upgrading vbulletin and vbportal to their new versions respectfully as well. I need to know if photopost will be compatible with these and I would also like some good directions on how to upgrade. Thanks for your time.
ballpnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 16th, 2007, 10:32 PM   #2
Chuck S
Photopost Developer
Verified Customer

Hello All you need to do is download from the respective companies the proper upgrades and upgrade each product. For you if you upgrade to vbulletin 3.6 you want to download photopost vbgallery 2.3 and run the upgrade script thats it you will be fine it is a really easy process.

Please do not PM me for support or sales questions. Thank you for your understanding.
Chuck S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 16th, 2007, 11:29 PM   #3
ballpnet
Verified Customer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck S View Post
Hello All you need to do is download from the respective companies the proper upgrades and upgrade each product. For you if you upgrade to vbulletin 3.6 you want to download photopost vbgallery 2.3 and run the upgrade script thats it you will be fine it is a really easy process.
Sweet! Where do I purchase photopost vbgallery 2.3? When I visit the "Buy PhotoPost" link, I'm only seeing PhotoPost Pro. Thank you again for your time.
ballpnet is offline   Reply With Quote