They are minor, but are causing some concern. I'm sure there is an easy fix, just not sure where to look:
- Removed 12 images, and updated the description on an existing image. The Most Popular Images feature isn't updating to reflect this.
- The total image count is a bit higher on the index page than it is within the member albums.
- I tried changing the number of highest posters to 10, on the left-hand sidbar on the index page, but it still shows five.
- I tried doing several scans, to see if any of the tools will correct hte issue. For a while, the rebuild thumbnail option would quit on one a particular file, but it runs now.
The site was moved to a new server (Linux 2.4/Mysql3 to Linux 2.6/Mysql4), and the document root path did change a bit. I think I've updated all of the path statements, and users have been able to do normal things within the album (upload pics, add comments, & etc).