Originally Posted by Chuck S
The wmarked field is a default field that is set to no. if it is no then the image is watermarked and it is set to yes. The only way your images would not be watermarked would be one of three scenerio's
1. your not using permanent watermarking
2. your watermarking permissions are not set in edit categories
3. your wmarked field is set to yes in the photos table hense nothing is left to watermark cause it is saying the image is
1. I am, and have verified this by saving newly uploaded files to my pc and opening them.
2. They are, and it works on new uploads.
3. I have a watermarked field, not wmarked. Is that the problem? The watermarked field is empty for all records, it doesn't say yes or no, it's simply blank.
*edit* two images uploaded today show 'yes' for watermarked - all others are blank for that field.
Can I run a query to set them all to no? I haven't changed my watermark overlay so if it doubles on a few images it won't be a big deal.