Greetings. I am thinking of buying PhotoPost. But I have the following questions:
(1) The most imp feature I need is a RSS feed for approved photos. I checked the rss feed mod with rss.php. I wanted 3 features in the RSS feed:
- (a) To increase the number of photos shown in the rss feed by changing the default from 50 to 100?
- (b) I will need also to change the size of the photos to be bigger (medium) not thumbnails in the rss feed? Is it possible to change the size in the rss.php?
- (c) I want the rss feed for the full-text of all the approved comments also in the same photos rss feed or a separate feed if possible.
- (d) I also want the newly added media files (like wmv, flv, mp3..) not only the photos and their comments to show up in the rss feed. Does this work presently?
The RSS feed with the above features is a critical requirement for me and without it I will not be able to buy Photopost.
(2) Can I edit the the photo titles, descriptions and comments before approving them?
(3) I wanted the PhotoPost Subforums or Subcategories to show in the small compact way in one line like they show up below the main Category in the vBulletin home page not separately one below the other. I saw almost all the demo sites for PhotoPost but could not see this layout on the home page.
(4) Will my users be able to upload flv video files? Is there an option to auto-embed a multimedia player for the uploaded flv, wmv and mp3 files so that the gallery viewers can view the video directly on the PhotoPost page itself. I think this is quite an important feature for multimedia files.
(5) If I keep the option on for the users to create new Categories or Galleries, I want an option to be able to approve these newly created Categories or Galleries before they are seen. Is this possible?
(6) Can I upload multiple images with different titles, descriptions and categories etc. at one time like it is possible via juploadr for flickr.com?
Awaiting your response so that I can make a decision,