PhotoPost Photo Gallery Sales PhotoPost Sales Toll Free Phone Number
Mon-Fri 9am-4pm EST
  PhotoPost Photo Sharing Photo Gallery    Visualize community tm
| | | | | | | | |

Go Back   PhotoPost Community > General Forums > General Discussion

General Discussion General use discussion forum for PhotoPost products.

Old February 18th, 2006, 02:55 AM   #1
ttnb
Verified Customer

My feelings to photopost!

First let me say thanks to photopost for serving us with good products and good support!

Second, I would like to express my feeling to the services and product here.
In fact, I am not a member here but I was switched here when the vba-gallery became photopost vba gallery. I was using photopost-vba-gallery but I had a problem as this thread:

http://www.photopost.com/forum/showthread.php?t=121139

And It seems unsolved and I decided to buy photopots pro. To ghether with photopost pro, I bought "installation service" too . However, after I got an email ask me to send fax with to agree on installation service, I tried installing and I knew that I could install it myself and I sent an email to Chuck and the support staff to ask the thing like this:

http://www.photopost.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123084

But I still do not get answere (by email or reply here). Might be Chuck and other members of support staff are busy but the ways you ignore cusomer's e_mail like this is not really good!

A bout the installation service:

Before buying installation service, I did not know that I have to send FAX with my information to photopost staff to agree on the service. You can get payment from customer online why you can not get information through e_mail? I have used installation service on many site but this is the first time I am asked to FAX my information.

I think you should let customers know that they need to send fax for using the service.

About photopost pro

As a vba photopost gallery user, I must say that photopost pro is much better than vba photopost gallery. It function as well as the way it intergrate with vbulletin is very good! So if you intend to switch from vba photopost to photopost pro you do not need to be worried a bout anything!

Best regards and thanks for your service!
ttnb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 18th, 2006, 08:35 AM   #2
Chuck S
Photopost Developer
Verified Customer

Thanks for your reply. Now let's go through it and see where we are

I can not comment on the vbgallery support here cause I simply do get involved in that product unless its a question I am asked to assist on. I handle all other products which takes my time as you can see but since I do head up support I can look into asking the guys why they have not resolved the issue. I do apologize I know the guys do not have the support timeframe model I use in helping Photopost customers .

Quote:
But I still do not get answere (by email or reply here). Might be Chuck and other members of support staff are busy but the ways you ignore cusomer's e_mail like this is not really good!
I would have suggested you did a follow up email or something before passing judgement here since your only talking about an email sent on the 15th.

In fact you never emailed me directly. You emailed customer service. They sent it to me asking if that was fine to do. I said yes and they sent you an email saying that was fine. We are waiting on your agreement. I would suggest You send in your agreement. Your name is Quyen right I do have the right person? I have no problem doing your import.

Quote:
Before buying installation service, I did not know that I have to send FAX with my information to photopost staff to agree on the service. You can get payment from customer online why you can not get information through e_mail? I have used installation service on many site but this is the first time I am asked to FAX my information.
Well you can SCAN and EMAIL it or FAX IT. The big deal here is for legal reasons we need your signature on file granting us the right to access your server. I am sure you can understand this.

Quote:
As a vba photopost gallery user, I must say that photopost pro is much better than vba photopost gallery. It function as well as the way it intergrate with vbulletin is very good! So if you intend to switch from vba photopost to photopost pro you do not need to be worried a bout anything!
Thanks it is nice to hear a vbgallery customer say that. I got dumped on big time in early threads where people wanted to know the difference and I basically said the same thing. Photopost even though it has its own admin interface is a very very feature rich program with tons more features and is very stable and mature with time tested reliability.

Please do not PM me for support or sales questions. Thank you for your understanding.
Chuck S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 18th, 2006, 09:28 AM   #3
ttnb
Verified Customer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck S
Thanks for your reply. Now let's go through it and see where we are

1. I can not comment on the vbgallery support here cause I simply do get involved in that product unless its a question I am asked to assist on. I handle all other products which takes my time as you can see but since I do head up support I can look into asking the guys why they have not resolved the issue. I do apologize I know the guys do not have the support timeframe model I use in helping Photopost customers .

2. I would have suggested you did a follow up email or something before passing judgement here since your only talking about an email sent on the 15th.

In fact you never emailed me directly. You emailed customer service. They sent it to me asking if that was fine to do. I said yes and they sent you an email saying that was fine. We are waiting on your agreement. I would suggest You send in your agreement. Your name is Quyen right I do have the right person? I have no problem doing your import.

Well you can SCAN and EMAIL it or FAX IT. The big deal here is for legal reasons we need your signature on file granting us the right to access your server. I am sure you can understand this.

3. Thanks it is nice to hear a vbgallery customer say that. I got dumped on big time in early threads where people wanted to know the difference and I basically said the same thing. Photopost even though it has its own admin interface is a very very feature rich program with tons more features and is very stable and mature with time tested reliability.
Hi Chuck,
Thanks for your quick reply and sorry for my long quotation.

1. Yes, I know that you are not the one who takes responsibilities for VBA so you do not need to apologize for this. I am grateful to you for your help on other thread! You are doing your best to support customer here.
However, I think your company should have a better support for VBA.

2.Yes, it is me!
There is might be a misunderstanding here. I did send an email to scustomer service and cc it to you(see the attachment). And as you said the customer had sent mail to me but I got no e_mail from them unless 2( purchase confirmation) e_mails(one for the product and one for installation service). Could you please ask them if they had sent me an e_mail?

Regarding to the installation service and importing image, You do not need to do it on this time. I installed it by my self and it works well now. And I have deleted the vba-photopost gallery to gether with all the images in it(I will install it on other domain later). I am really to make you spend time reading this!

I understand about why you need customer'signature but you should add some thing like you reply me as " you also can scan and send it to us".

3 Yes, I am very pleased with photopost pro.

Best regards!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mail.JPG (60.3 KB, 6 views)

Last edited by ttnb; February 18th, 2006 at 07:32 PM.
Old February 18th, 2006, 11:43 AM   #4
Chuck S
Photopost Developer
Verified Customer

If you do not need us to do any work on your site let me know and I can have customer service refund your install fee. I think that is all we need to know at this point.

Please do not PM me for support or sales questions. Thank you for your understanding.
Chuck S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 18th, 2006, 07:46 PM   #5
ttnb
Verified Customer

Thanks Chuck!
I send you a PM(sorry for this) about this now!

Again sorry for disturbing you!