PhotoPost Photo Gallery Sales PhotoPost Sales Toll Free Phone Number
Mon-Fri 9am-4pm EST
  PhotoPost Photo Sharing Photo Gallery    Visualize community tm
| | | | | | | | |

Go Back   PhotoPost Community > General Forums > Before You Buy

Before You Buy Have questions about PhotoPost, ReviewPost and/or PhotoPost Classifieds before you buy?

Old October 16th, 2005, 03:57 AM   #1
sarpicaste

Question vBadvanced Gallery integration with phpPortals

Hi, I want to buy a gallery system like this one here that lets me use phpPortals with vBulletin.

This is what I need:
  1. I need for the left hand collum that appears in the forums to also appear in the galleries. (I currently use it with photopost and it works)
  2. Can a use choose under what category the album they creat is place d under? (Assumin that they can, do they have this option in the same screen as where the album was created or is it like in Photopost that they have to go and "edit" the album and then place it were it should go.
  3. thats all....
Old October 16th, 2005, 04:15 PM   #2
Brian

Re: vBadvanced Gallery integration with phpPortals

1). Sorry, but I have no idea if it will work with any other portals, or how hard it would be to integrate with other portals. It does integrate very easily with our CMPS though.
2). You can set any category you would like to allow users to create sub-categories under. They also select the category they would like it to appear under when they first create it.
Old October 16th, 2005, 10:26 PM   #3
sarpicaste

Re: vBadvanced Gallery integration with phpPortals

Thanks for the reply!