I currently use vB 3.07 on my site. I want to add photo gallery software for my members. I just want to verify that vBa will satisfy my list of requirements.
1) All current vB members will be able to post photos when vBa is added to vB.
2) Current vB members can add text descriptions to each photo in their own gallery.
3) As an admin I can limit the file size of each photo.
4) As an admin I can limit the total size of each gallery.
5) Each vB member that created a photo gallery would automatically get a link under their member-name on each vB forum post they make, or in their profile, that would bring you to their specific gallery. The link does not need to be static, I don't care if it has ? symbols in it, it just needs to be something that's associated with a vB forum member that users can click on to easily view a specific members galleries.
From what I have read in this forum, it looks like 1-4 is possible, but how about #5?
Sa-weeeet!! That is exactly what I'm looking for. I'm going to purchase your software shortly. After I do, can I PM you to get the link for how you hacked the vB 'pop-up' menu that says 'Visit CongSofts Gallery' and opens a new window that brings the user to your specific gallery? That is EXACTLY what I need.
Or once I purchase will my account automatically have access to those hacks?
OK, I purchased the software (maybe Brian will forgive the interest and penalties ) and I am now able to read the tutorial for the hack I need. I have one more newbie question and then I will leave you alone:
What the heck is a postbit template... and where would I find it?