Secondary usergroup permissions doubts
I have never used secondary usergroups before because I've always read a lot of folks having permission related problems with them.
But now I'm in a situation that seems that can only be resolved using additional usergroups and before I start creating them for nothing, maybe someone with far more experience can give me some insight.
- Lets say I install Gallery on my site and intend to charge for its use.
- I give permission to all current usergroups to see but not post to Gallery.
- I create a new usergroup with permissions to post to Gallery, to be used as secondary usergroup of current users.
So, questions are:
- Will the permissions of the primary usergroup supersede the permissions of the secondary, thus preventing the user from posting in Gallery?
- If they do supersede, any suggestion to solve this? =)