I made sure that the paths and such were all pointed in the right spots. But no matter how hard I try, I never once see an actual pic. Some spots are empty with no pics where they should be, and other times there are just the dreaded red x's. The images appear in from my end to have transferred. I've ran every maintenence option available and it's still a no go. Since I was transferring this from Photopost I used the photopost converter but still nothing. No matter how many times I do it, I still get the same results. The categories transfer, and the images show up in the right folder. But still, no matter how many times I do it, and no matter how many times I triple check the paths...I still get red x's, lost files, and just total chaos. I've also made sure all files were chmoded 777. Still I get the same result. See the link above for yourself. Any ideas of what could be causing this would be great.
Did you chmod your gallery/uploaded directory before you ran the PhotoPost import? It doesn't appear that you have any images in that folder.
Also, what did you set for the path variables in the PP import script?
Yep, I made sure it was chmoded. And even after the initial tries, I double checked just to see if I had a moment of forgetfulness. However all folders were 777. Here are the variables I have for the PP Import script. :
// The Path to your PhotoPost folder on your server
// Example: /home/yoursite/public_html/photopost
$photopostpath = '/home/-----/public_html/multimedia';
// The Path to your Forums folder on your server
// Example: /home/yoursite/public_html/vbulletin
$vbulletinpath = '/home/----/public_html'; (Forums are in the root folder)
// The Path to your vBadvanced Gallery/files folder on your server
// Example: /home/yoursite/public_html/gallery/files
$galleryfilespath = '/home/----/public_html/gallery';
It looks like everything may have been created in your gallery folder instead... Check that directory and see if you have some folders called 0-9. If so, move them to your gallery/files directory. If not, try changing the path in the PP import script and try running that again.
I changed the link above like you showed, I re-did the PP transfer process, and still got the same results. Its mind bending. And when I click on an actual image (not the thumbnail), I get a 404. And what gets me are the ones with nothing...