PhotoPost Photo Gallery Sales PhotoPost Sales Toll Free Phone Number
Mon-Fri 9am-4pm EST
  PhotoPost Photo Sharing Photo Gallery    Visualize community tm
| | | | | | | | |

Go Back   PhotoPost Community > General Forums > General Discussion

General Discussion General use discussion forum for PhotoPost products.

Old September 17th, 2005, 05:48 PM   #1
drawoh
Verified Customer

I want to buy a template like the one viperalley.com

Hi,

My name is Howard and I have a site that serves the Reptile hobby community. I would like to buy a template for my PhotoPost PRO, Classifieds and ReviewPost. I really like the one that ViperAlley uses and I would to buy one that looks like the one that was made by Michael Pierce of ViperAlley.com
drawoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 17th, 2005, 06:22 PM   #2
Michael P
PhotoPost Developer
Verified Customer

I'm not using any special template, just the default look of PhotoPost combined with my stylesheet. Was there something specific about the look you were interested in?
Old September 17th, 2005, 11:08 PM   #3
drawoh
Verified Customer

Just really liked the way it looked!

Maybe it is the style sheet that I am refering to. I know verry little about photo post layouts and my programmer is out for the next two weeks and I need to get the look right before I launch the sites. I really like the exact way your site is layed out only that I would use a lighter background. I thought that I used the default layout for my photos, classifieds and review sites but they look very different from yours. Did you use a lot of the custom hacks? Do you do any custom work and if so could I pay you to help me set up the layout of my 3 new sites? All 3 are up and running but I have not made them public as of yet.

HELP!! Do you do work for other people?

Howard
Old September 18th, 2005, 01:27 PM   #4
Michael P
PhotoPost Developer
Verified Customer

Well, I'm using a heavily modified .threads integration for viperalley.com; which integration are you planning on using for your site? The forum part of ViperAlley is heavily modified, but the PhotoPost and Classifieds sections are fairly stock (ReviewPost is actually an older version with some modifications).

My time is pretty booked up right now, I'm afriad I wouldn't be able to take on any new projects at this time. If you are just looking to use a similiar style then you can view my stylesheet at:

http://www.viperalley.com/stylesheets/alley.css

for some guidelines on the color choices I used; but depending on what integration you are using you'd have to match the items to that style.
Old September 18th, 2005, 03:26 PM   #5
drawoh
Verified Customer

Thanks Michael!

Thanks,

I have what I call my "second string programmer" comming in tomorrow so I can get him to check out that link and make the changes to my site. I am sure that link will be what I need to make it work and thanks for the help!

Howard