Photopost setup questions...
I have had Photopost for a while and know most all settings by heart, but there are a few that have fallen through the cracks and I still have no idea what exactly they do. With finally working on getting my 2nd install launched I really want to know the last few options from the adminCP that I don't understand. The last two are questions focused on trying to get aspects of the Photopost install working more smoothly. If somebody can help explain these settings better that'd be great.
1. Is the "Allows users to order prints of photos?" option suppose to work and if so, how does it work?
2. What does the "Use embedded multimedia?" option do?
3. What exactly is "on-the-fly image protection"?
4. what does "When using on-the-fly image generation, do you want to overlay the watermark image?" do? What does it mean by image "generation"?
5. What does "Allow users to choose additional categories during upload?" the option do/mean?
6. Is it possible to get watermarks to not overlay ontop of an image, but instead instead the image length and put a black bar at th bottom with the site info?
7. Do I need to set any of the cookie settings in the adminCP? I have 2 photopost installs and it seems like they don't like to save that I already logged in. If so, what do I set them to? (PhotoPost Cookie Path, Forum Cookie Prefix and PhotoPost Cookie Domain)