Photopost: Switching from vbulletin integration to standalone
Hi @ all,
first of all i´m using Photopost in the following version:
PhotoPost PHP 4.86 vB3 Enhanced
This means that its integrated directly in my board....Unified Signup is active and its included to the Corporate Design of my board.
Now we decided to run it as a standalone gallery...this means it will get an own domain and so on. As you can see i´m using a kinda old version of Photopost...but before i want to update it on 5.1 there are some questions...hope you can help me out. Thanx in advance for any ideas.
1. I´m using the german language for the gallery and for the board. I want to keep it in german. Is 5.1 already supporting it?
2. I want to keep the data (pictures, albums and so on)...what should i do to keep em after the switch to standalone?
3. Should i reinstall the gallery to 5.1 but keep the album / picture path and the sql db?
4. How can i get rid of the board lookalike...i now there were something with a header / template but i just forgot it. ;-)
5. is i possible to run this Mobile 2 Gallery Addon with 5.1? In my current version it was not working
Thanx for your help.