OK -- I may have it fixed. I saw on another thread that it might be that the cookie prefix value needs to be set to bb
For the very first time in my life -- I went into a mysql database, searched for cookie prefix, found the value was empty, and added bb to it.
However, while this stuff comes easy to you people who play with mysql databases all of the time -- it doesn't for most others and I don't think your recognize that. I've had computers since they had cassette players for storeage, remember when 64K of memory was cool, was a programmer in the 70s & 80s -- but this isn't something that administators of boards should have to deal with. I followed the very limited instructions, and still had a problem. I knew before I started this I'd have a problem upgrading PhotoPost -- because I always do with your upgrades -- but never with other products.
I mention this, not because I like to bitch -- but because I don't like to waste time. I think more time and thought needs to be put into making the upgrades of your products a little more simple and foolproof. I don't consider myself a stupid man -- but I feel like too high of a percentage of people upgrading Photopost have a problem doing so -- and that percentage can be lowered with a little more forethought and professional upgrade scripts.
OK -- I feel better now.
I do love Photopost and the Classified Ad applications.