PhotoPost Photo Gallery Sales PhotoPost Sales Toll Free Phone Number
Mon-Fri 9am-4pm EST
  PhotoPost Photo Sharing Photo Gallery    Visualize community tm
| | | | | | | | |

Go Back   PhotoPost Community > General Forums > General Discussion

General Discussion General use discussion forum for PhotoPost products.

Old March 12th, 2005, 09:58 AM   #1
paratek

Can't Post in the Beta Forums

I am trying to post a reply in the Beta section of Photopost but i am locked out.

According to the post, i need IMAP enabled to process mobile phone pics. Yet Omegatron says that as his server has it but only uses POP3 for e-mail. I think i am in the same situation. Below are to pics of my php info screen. Can someone take a look and tell me if i will be able to use this feature or not?

Thanks
Attached Images
File Type: jpg imap2.jpg (75.6 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg imap.jpg (13.6 KB, 2 views)
paratek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 12th, 2005, 10:31 AM   #2
Chuck S
Photopost Developer
Verified Customer

No php has imap enabled but I was talking about the fact my server only allows pop3 email accounts

Please do not PM me for support or sales questions. Thank you for your understanding.
Chuck S is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 12th, 2005, 10:37 AM   #3
paratek

Right, as mine does as well...It appears php was compiled with IMAP on my server, and i have been able to connect to the mailbox via the pop configuration.

Now I am at this stage with errors:

Num Messages 1

Warning: fopen(/home/xxx-xxx/public_html/photopost/uploads/mobile/96_27a.jpg): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/xxx-xxx/public_html/photopost/mobileproc.php on line 217

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/xxx-xxx/public_html/photopost/mobileproc.php on line 218

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/xxx-xxx/public_html/photopost/mobileproc.php on line 219

Warning: fopen(/home/xxx-xxx/public_html/photopost/uploads/mobile/upload.log): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/xxx-xxxx/public_html/photopost/mobileproc.php on line 222

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/xxx-xxx/public_html/photopost/mobileproc.php on line 224

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/xxx-xxx/public_html/photopost/mobileproc.php on line 225
1 -> [Mar1220051129.jpg] [0] [] [96_27a.jpg] [45822] - David Mastrianni test2 Mar 12 2005 11:29 63085 [45822 - 96_27a.jpg]

Warning: file(/upload.log): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in homexxx-xxxpublic_htmlphotopostmobileproc.php on line 357
unable to process the file from (no email address)

Warning: fopen(/upload.log): failed to open stream: Permission denied in homexxx-xxxpublic_htmlphotopostmobileproc.php on line 426

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in homexxx-xxxpublic_htmlphotopostmobileproc.php on line 433

Done!

after it gets the images, it seems to be stripping the slashes from my paths
Old March 12th, 2005, 11:13 AM   #4
Chuck S
Photopost Developer
Verified Customer

well chmod your permissions on the upload mobile directory to 777

Do me a favor since I dont have a camera phone use the account

testing and testing on my server

reeftalk.com/gallery and set up the mobile email account as yours and do a test upload to my install and let me know when you do it

Please do not PM me for support or sales questions. Thank you for your understanding.
Old March 12th, 2005, 11:21 AM   #5
paratek

LOL...i installed a new version of my FTP program and for some reasons it was not doing the CHMOD change. That portion is all set now. Now it processes and appears to get the file from the mailbox etc, but the photo never appears in the gallery.

I do not have a camera phone either, i was just sending it from my own e-mail account.

You still want me to send a test that way?

Quote:
Originally Posted by omegatron
well chmod your permissions on the upload mobile directory to 777

Do me a favor since I dont have a camera phone use the account

testing and testing on my server

reeftalk.com/gallery and set up the mobile email account as yours and do a test upload to my install and let me know when you do it
Old March 12th, 2005, 11:27 AM   #6
paratek

Test e-mail sent
Old March 12th, 2005, 11:57 AM   #7
paratek

Ok, i fuigured out that my e-mail program sends my name instead of the e-mail address so that the mailprocess gives the no email address found error. I corrected that and now these errors are popping up:

Num Messages 1

1 -> [Mar1220051248.jpg] [0] [] [96_18a.jpg] [38556] - para-tek@comcast.net Mar 12 2005 12:48 53781 [38556 - 96_18a.jpg]

Warning: mysql_fetch_row(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/para-tek/public_html/photopost/mobileproc.php on line 378
checking... 96_18a.jpg:[] -
Warning: copy(/home/para-tek/public_html/photopost/data/MOBILE_CAT/96_18a.jpg): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/para-tek/public_html/photopost/mobileproc.php on line 392
adding...
Warning: getimagesize(/home/para-tek/public_html/photopost/data/MOBILE_CAT/96_18a.jpg): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/para-tek/public_html/photopost/image-inc.php on line 215

Warning: copy(/home/para-tek/public_html/photopost/data/MOBILE_CAT/96_18a.jpg): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/para-tek/public_html/photopost/image-inc.php on line 261

Warning: Division by zero in /home/para-tek/public_html/photopost/image-inc.php on line 288

Error creating thumbnail! Error code: 1

Command:

"/usr/local/bin/mogrify" +profile "*" -size 0x100 -quality 70 -geometry 0x100 '/home/para-tek/public_html/photopost/data/MOBILE_CAT/thumbs/96_18a.jpg'
Old March 12th, 2005, 12:09 PM   #8
Chuck S
Photopost Developer
Verified Customer

well you need to define MOBILE_CAT in the integration for one and you have not done so

As far as the query error thats a bug

this line

$ppquery = "SELECT id FROM attach_photos WHERE bigimage='$ppfile' AND cat='$putcat'";

needs to be this

$ppquery = "SELECT id FROM {$Globals['pp_db_prefix']}photos WHERE bigimage='$ppfile' AND cat='$putcat'";

Okay your email test is the same as mine

Everything works on my server the emails are read and uploaded to the galleries upload mobile directory. However the images are never inserted into the photos table

So here is where I am at a loss on this mod

Old March 12th, 2005, 12:25 PM   #9
paratek

Yes!...it works!

It finally worked once i added the mobile_cat. sent the email, and there it is....in the gallery!

Thanks for the help Chuck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by omegatron
well you need to define MOBILE_CAT in the integration for one and you have not done so

As far as the query error thats a bug

this line

$ppquery = "SELECT id FROM attach_photos WHERE bigimage='$ppfile' AND cat='$putcat'";

needs to be this

$ppquery = "SELECT id FROM {$Globals['pp_db_prefix']}photos WHERE bigimage='$ppfile' AND cat='$putcat'";

Okay your email test is the same as mine

Everything works on my server the emails are read and uploaded to the galleries upload mobile directory. However the images are never inserted into the photos table

So here is where I am at a loss on this mod
Old March 12th, 2005, 12:32 PM   #10
Chuck S
Photopost Developer
Verified Customer

LOL Glad yours is working. Mine get copied to the uploads directory and thats it.

going through debugging it now

Old March 12th, 2005, 12:37 PM   #11
paratek

let me know if you want to see my files....who knows, maybe i made a mistake somewhere...lol
Old March 12th, 2005, 12:41 PM   #12
Chuck S
Photopost Developer
Verified Customer

LOL

well I think I know my problem just gotta figure out to configure it

1 -> [Mar1220051331.jpg] [0] [] [dq-beach19.jpg] [75424] - Chuck Scannell test Mar 12 2005 13:31 103778 [75424 - dq-beach19.jpg]

My email headers are reading my name not my email address so into my mail program to see its config

Old March 12th, 2005, 01:48 PM   #13
paratek

That was the problem i was having too....changed the setting in outlook and all is fine
Old March 12th, 2005, 03:36 PM   #14
paratek

Chuck,

I still never got an answer to as why i can't post in the Beta forums?
Old March 12th, 2005, 04:19 PM   #15
Chuck S
Photopost Developer
Verified Customer

I am not the one to answer that as I dont set forum permissions that the administrator

Old March 12th, 2005, 05:59 PM   #16
Michael P
PhotoPost Developer
Verified Customer

I'll be moving the mods out shortly; BETA is over, but the mods will have their own place.