PhotoPost Photo Gallery Sales PhotoPost Sales Toll Free Phone Number
Mon-Fri 9am-4pm EST
  PhotoPost Photo Sharing Photo Gallery    Visualize community tm
| | | | | | | | |

Go Back   PhotoPost Community > General Forums > Before You Buy

Before You Buy Have questions about PhotoPost, ReviewPost and/or PhotoPost Classifieds before you buy?

Old February 12th, 2005, 03:08 PM   #1
SWEETASMONEY

Question Questions before I purchase

Hello my name is Ellis & I have a site in development. Our main site will be www.planetdates.com , which will have a sister site sweetasmoney.com which will be our vote format. Our scale will be 1-10 but 1=$10 - 10=$100 dollars. Your scale is just 1-5 , will there be a problem to change this. Can members post comments on other members profile pages also. Here is a demo of what we have done with our vote format , then maybe you will have a good idea of what Im asking. http://desktopmates.com/PD/SM/index.html , If I purchase your products can it be tied into what im doing, with maybe the main & sister site. One more question. Can this software be tied into with your software also http://www.kerberosdev.net/Products/...tudio_Demo.asp this will allow a scroll area so pics dont cluter the page, if ya understand what im asking. Fell free to call me anytime also 4794626639 We are in development so the site links in reference to planetdates & sweetasmoney are demos. My contact email ellis@planetdates.com

Last edited by SWEETASMONEY; February 14th, 2005 at 12:26 AM.
SWEETASMONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 14th, 2005, 01:48 PM   #2
nexia

the scaling is actually 1 to 5, but you can modify it to be whatever you wish.. just need a little tweak someone can handle if you can't code in php/html...

also, as a suggestion... keep your contact infos from being spread on a public forum... contact/pm the administrators if you need further informations...

good ideas for the site btw!
nexia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 14th, 2005, 04:09 PM   #3
Chuck S
Photopost Developer
Verified Customer

The rating is 1 to 10 and this thread has been answered on the sales line

Please do not PM me for support or sales questions. Thank you for your understanding.
Chuck S is offline   Reply With Quote