This can be considered for all products, but I am basing them off of ReviewPost as this is what I am currently working with.
1. A search option for templates. It would be nice to be able to search the templates from within the admin panel when looking for something specific to change. Perhaps a search and replace option too?
2. A description of some sort of each template and what they do, perhaps as <!-- comments --> in the templates them selves? For example, there's a review.tmpl and a review1.tmpl - they both look the same and I have no idea what they are used for.
3. A description of the variables. We aren't the programmers, so we dont know what each variable is used for. For example, I deleted a particular variable from several templates but it seemed to have no affect on the site at all...and I had no idea what the variable was for or what it did.
4. An option to be able to remove the user/uploader name under the Options. I mean, we can take off the views, the date, keywords, the description, the title, and other stuff...why can't we take the user/uploader name off the same way?
That's it for now...I'm tired. It's 3:30 AM here. I'm sure I'll think of more tomorrow.
6. Instead of having a limit on just a dealtime link, perhaps you can add an option under the product upload where the person can put an affiliate link to the product whether it be on the manufacturers site or through an affiliate site.
11. Need more templates/modularity. Some templates are modular, while others are still hard-coded. For example, I can customize the custom PALs via their own templates, but if I want to customize, say, the "Most Viewed" PAL, I have to go into and modify index.php. All parts should be modular, except for the core stuff, IMHO.