PhotoPost Photo Gallery Sales PhotoPost Sales Toll Free Phone Number
Mon-Fri 9am-4pm EST
  PhotoPost Photo Sharing Photo Gallery    Visualize community tm
| | | | | | | | |

Go Back   PhotoPost Community > PhotoPost Support > PhotoPost Pro Support Forums > Photopost Pro Import Scripts

Photopost Pro Import Scripts Looking to upgrade to PhotoPost? We'll post any importers we develop here.

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 2.00 average. Display Modes
Old September 14th, 2007, 04:25 PM   #41
snoopy5
Ultimate Member
Verified Customer

ok, everything seems fine now. Just a small problem:

When someone registers newly and did not upload an image yet and access within PP his profile (of PP), then an error occcurs:

--------

We're sorry, but the system experienced an unrecoverable error. Please try again later.

-----------

Everytime. I tested this with different new testaccounts. Links to the vb profile are o.k.

BUT when the same user uploads one image and clicks later on on the same link for his profile (in navigation bar on top of PP), no error occurs anymore. Never again.

What could be the reason for this?

P.S. No old user has this problem
snoopy5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 14th, 2007, 05:05 PM   #42
Chuck S
Photopost Developer
Verified Customer

I will have to setup a new test standalone and see thanks.

Please do not PM me for support or sales questions. Thank you for your understanding.
Chuck S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 20th, 2007, 02:55 PM   #43
snoopy5
Ultimate Member
Verified Customer

Hi

were you able to find the same mistake in your testinstall?
snoopy5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 20th, 2007, 03:07 PM   #44
Chuck S
Photopost Developer
Verified Customer

No I see no errors here. I would suggest you set debug option in global options to display errors. You have a script error that you need to see what your error is to know how to deal with it.

Please do not PM me for support or sales questions. Thank you for your understanding.
Old June 9th, 2014, 08:07 AM   #45
Poldigit
Verified Customer

when running the script vbimport i receive following warnings: What should I do ?
Quote:
Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/admin/domains/wfcfotobeeld.eu/public_html/vbimport-2/import.php on line 281

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/admin/domains/wfcfotobeeld.eu/public_html/vbimport-2/import.php on line 282

Warning: mysql_select_db() expects parameter 2 to be resource, boolean given in /home/admin/domains/wfcfotobeeld.eu/public_html/vbimport-2/import.php on line 294

Warning: mysql_query() expects parameter 2 to be resource, boolean given in /home/admin/domains/wfcfotobeeld.eu/public_html/vbimport-2/import.php on line 297

Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in /home/admin/domains/wfcfotobeeld.eu/public_html/vbimport-2/import.php on line 298
Importing 1 Users .... Please wait
Import Done!!
Poldigit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 9th, 2014, 09:49 AM   #46
Chuck S
Photopost Developer
Verified Customer

You most likely may have multiple issues but I would suggest you first check the access information given as well as table prefixes etc. I would also myself have to even see if this script is even compatible with the newest software. we are talking a script released what eight-nine years ago or so.

Old June 9th, 2014, 09:55 AM   #47
Poldigit
Verified Customer

I don't see any access information?

I directly see the issues...
Poldigit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 9th, 2014, 11:22 AM   #48
Chuck S
Photopost Developer
Verified Customer

It is a self contained script look at your errors. These are simple queries.

Quote:
Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/admin/domains/wfcfotobeeld.eu/public_html/vbimport-2/import.php on line 281
You are not inputting the correct information when asked to be able to connect. Check the database information and table prefixes etc your. Look at the import config file. The information you should be using should be in your vb and photopost settings and config you must use the right info.

Old June 9th, 2014, 11:34 AM   #49
Chuck S
Photopost Developer
Verified Customer

I am wondering here why your using this nine year script which is suppose to import photopost users into vbulletin. I would suggest you use the vb impex importer which can import photopost users into vb.