PhotoPost Photo Gallery Sales PhotoPost Sales Toll Free Phone Number
Mon-Fri 9am-4pm EST
  PhotoPost Photo Sharing Photo Gallery    Visualize community tm
| | | | | | | | |

Go Back   PhotoPost Community > General Forums > General Discussion

General Discussion General use discussion forum for PhotoPost products.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 3rd, 2004, 09:14 PM   #1
JBR

Uploads and Uploader Name

As a still current user of PhotoPost GMS, PhotoPost Pro suprises me. I know GMS was discontinued because Pro can do what it does plus more. But I can't seem to find a way to make it behave exactly the way I wish.

In Pro, my mysql database username shows after I post a photo as admin. So I registered myself as a user using my first name. I also created a special usergroup with most of admin's priviledges. And I put my new registered self in the special usergroup.

When I first try to upload using this special user, all that was available was the Member upload category. Not what I wanted. My galleries are for me to post to only. I wanted to upload into the other main categories I created. After twindling around in the congifuration settings I was able to set it so that all the other categories were available to upload to.

But when I try to upload now, I goes by way of that multiple upload half page. I want to upload just one image at a time and have it go straight to photopost pro. Or I would be just as happy if I could upload as admin, but not have my mysql username show up under the photo when it's online.

What to do?
JBR is offline   Reply With Quote