View Single Post
Old April 2nd, 2011, 02:09 AM   #68
kharris
Verified Customer

Hello Chuck,
I ran the importer with no results and again, several MySQL errors, copied below. I cleared after the run and tried again, with the same results. I did run the scan both times. FTP also shows no files imported. How do I get a username/password to you for access? Thanks.
An error was encountered during execution of the query:
ALTER IGNORE TABLE pp_photos ADD `importimageid` INT( 10 ) DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL
The query returned with an errorcode of:
Duplicate column name 'importimageid'

ALTER IGNORE TABLE pp_categories ADD `importcatid` INT( 10 ) DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL
Duplicate column name 'importcatid'

ALTER IGNORE TABLE pp_comments ADD `importpostid` INT( 10 ) DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL
Duplicate column name 'importpostid'

These are the same errors I received on my last install. During the previous install, I tried moving my album storage from the file system to the database and there was no difference. During this current install I ran the importer with my vB files still in the db, no luck, so I've changed the picture storage type back to the files system, still no change. Nothing seems to be happening. I would guess the above errors are the problem, but I don't know how to fix the "duplicate column name" problems.

This is some of the info found in pp_comments:
Indexes:
Keyname Type Cardinality Action Field
PRIMARY PRIMARY 0 id
photo INDEX None photo
cat INDEX None cat

Of the three tables with the error codes, this is the only one that identifies both photo and categories, which are the other two tables with duplicate column errors. Don't know if this is helpful or not.

Last edited by kharris; April 2nd, 2011 at 08:38 AM.
kharris is offline   Reply With Quote