Actually, that's what I thought. I checked the date of the importer, and I figured with an '09 release, it should be good. My problem on the last install was that after running the script, it took me to a blue page that said "done" in the upper left corner, with no indication of errors. When I checked my email, I had three error messages indicating a duplicate column in three of the tables. Could have just been a corruption of the tables during installation.
I uninstalled everything last night and ran the installation again with no issues. I'll run the importer again and see what happens. Again, thank you.