View Single Post
Old August 30th, 2009, 12:56 AM   #2
TruthElixirX
Verified Customer

Okay, I need some help here. I ran the import script and this is what happened:

Ran importer, no photos showed up, so I scanned the database to see if I just needed to update things and the like. The member gallery category was showing no photos were uploaded, unless you clicked around in weird ways.

So I scanned the database from the Photopost admin cp to see if that would fix it. It did fix somethings, but then the categories went all crazy. Comments from photos were showing up as categories and such. It was weird.

So I then assumed something had gone wrong with the import script, so I used the "Clear" function, but the comments still showed up as categories.

I have since disabled the gallery so that no one uploads anything to it in case I need to wipe it clean and start over (it was a fresh install that had no photos in it, just categories made up so people could start).

I'd give you login details to here:

Message - My Photo Gallery

So you can see what I am talking about if you need me to. Here is a screenshot about what I mean:

comments.jpg

I am now completely lost as to what I should do. I am running GD2 and the latest version of Photopost.
TruthElixirX is offline   Reply With Quote