a lot of Suggestions
in mm min very important Suggestions:
1. one product in three or more categories
2. html in discription
3. unlimited fields like in PhotoPost
4. reviews: at this time the user could only enter the price which he has payed. in my mind the other users would like to know where the user have bought the product, too
Could anybody help?
#4 - I don't know how easy it would be to code & impliment... x number of different fields specified by a site owner but take that one step further and supply the ability to calculate and show an average of those fields.
1. Yes, it would be very nice to have products in multiple categories.
2. No thanks, security risk.
3. If this is just a db issue then why not open it up - I can live with the limits for now.
4. Ability to set prices in other currencies would be nice.
How about making it just difficult to use templates? I spend most of my time trying to figure out what template controls what and where it might be embedded elsewhere. Reviewpost is an unbelieveable pain to figure out how to move things around or customize the output. Finding where things are placed is half the battle.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:16 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0