Chuck, i tried to, but the issue is still there when the calendar is enabled in the left sidebar; just only when enabled and enabled in the left sidebar.
When i disable the calendar, the error message - as described - is gone.
And we did 20 new and fresh installs in the last 24 hours with the same results.
Sorry, but this version of reviewpost, i must say that clearly, is not usable for a website that is in a productive manner and used to earn money for us.
There are a few more issues:
1. You choose all pathes when beginning a fresh install and have to correct them after in the admin cp
2. You choose GD2 in the installation process and have to correct that in the admin cp from imagekick again to GD2 library
3. The image path is never set correctly, so you get this missing image in the search dropdown
4. It would be helpful if the installer gets the advice to make the data- and upload directory writeable in between the installation process, not after continuing this installation process
5. It would also be helpful to get some instructions what directories must have the trailing slash and what directories musst not have the trailing slash
I like ReviewPost as a very good solution or vbulletin, but sorry again, this last version is horrible to install and to use with all these bugs!
Greetings and a nice weekend with a healty and good New Year 2012!
Originally Posted by Chuck S
Enjoy your evening.