Upgrade giving me errors.......
Upgradeing from 251 to latest.
On the first page I get these errors
My RP is located at the following
PATH. C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache2\public_html\reviewpost
I have checked the config-inc.php and confir-intr.php and the pasths are correct.
one other thing,
Please tell me that when I upgrade RP it dose not go anywhere near my VB database and change it???
It keeps quoting this path whitch is incorrect!!
Warning: main(C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache2\public_html eviewpost/languages/english.php):
Why is it missing off the r and quoting "eviewpost/languages/english.php): "
See attached my config files (database and passwords removed)
I dont need to see your config files ;)
Just make sure say your $RP_PATH in your config-inc.php file is this
C:/Program Files/Apache Group/Apache2/public_html/reviewpost
No matter what unlink errors you have about unlinking old files just continue you need to step through the upgrade completely. you can always go back and remove old files.
Ok, thanks for the VERY quick reply,,.......:D
I carried on and at
Okay did you fix your config-inc.php file as I stated?
It was ok, I was missing modules on my windows build in c:\php4\pear')
Anyway I installed it on my live webserver and it went ok... I just cant login. If I'm logged into my VB3.5 and try to login to admin on my RP it just reloads the default page in RP and aslo logs me out of VB!
So looking on the forum for a fix at present!! :(
Thank's for the replys :)
Make sure to check you have placed the proper vbulletin license number in your config-inc.php file for vbulletin is the top choice here if it logs you out of vb
Then check the cookie settings also in the database settings table settings 171-173. Make sure they are set like this
cookie path /
cookie prefix bb can verify this in config.php of vbulletin
cookie domain blank or .domain.com must match vb
Vbulletin license number is correct.
There are multiple pages there go on to the next page ;) yes the cookie settings are in there
Sorry found it...
See link bellow for my VB settings as well.
Ok sorted it and I'm in... WHoooooo/B=0 this new version looks sweet. I have turned on the style thing with VB and I am really impressed.
The only problem I have now is I cant generate any thumnails. I will have a look around here to see if I can find a fix.
PS. Yes I did run the Scan Database..I dose'nt even try to build the thumbnails and just say's finished straight away!
I checked in the config settings and I still had an old path from my old server before the move....... DoH
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:08 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0