I used phpmyadmin to look at the settings. The cookie prefix setting was empty... somehow I think when installing the application, that setting is not taking properly because I am 100% sure I put bb each time.
Anyways, once that was done, the admin section is accessible, thanks.
I did note in the database settings that the version number is 2.91... that needs to be fixed.
Also note that the integration being done is with vB
3.0.8 NOT vB
3.5 beta/RCx... you might want to try an additional test installation with that version and see is you can replicate what I am saying concerning the cookie prefix.