Multi-user gallery system with UserDirectory storage.
What we want is a per user controllable photogallery system for students to publish there own visual arts works - indeed this could be any form of media ie pictures, sound, movies, flash files. etc.
We have a unix based multiuser system with apache / mysql / php.
The best fit will be a system that:
1. The users can add them selves to the overall Faculty gallery.
2. The users files are stored in there web space ie ~<username>/gallery
directories via apache that are really /home/<username>/.www/gallery physical directories.
3. Users are authenticated directly via the web server what has mod_authpam.
We are not using to any webportal system (ie phpnuke) so a stand alone system would be fine.
So how would your solutions fit with my plans?
David Broome Senior_Programmer-Analyst.FineArts.UVic.CA /BSc
250.721-6307 email@example.com FIA 221
We don't have a "per user" permissions system, its done via user groups.
1. I'm not sure what you are asking for here - adding "themselves" or their photos?
2. We don't support that type of naming system and to do so would require an extensive mod.
3. We only support db authentication using our internal system or various forum systems.
I'm not sure that PhotoPost will work for your project.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:10 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.