Style Integration FAQ
Okay This is in response to many threads where users are having issues with style integration.
Here are some basic facts.
1. We support style integration on VB3, phpBB2, UBBThreads, InvisionBoards 1 and 2.
2. With the exception of VB3 where you need to use inline CSS all other supported forums use CSS in a file format and our program looks for these files where they are suppose to be.
3. THIS ONE IS THE MOST IMPORTANT. This goes for ALL STYLE INTEGRATIONS. IF YOU HAVE BACKGROUND IMAGES defined in the CSS and most all these forums do you must change the RELATIVE URL'S to a FULL URL for those gradients/images to be shown in PHOTOPOST.
4. With the exception of the header-inc for VB we do not pull header and footers from the forums. We only pull the stylesheet.
5. Gradients!! I have seen a few of these threads and while I personally have send specific template changes to Michael to make gradients display better since most all forums we integrate with use them. I felt it best to explain a point here. While some forums have gradients keep in mind it may be necessary to tweak those images a little as they were not designed for Photopost. As an example. If you have a 10 pixel by 25 pixel gradient it may look nice over a normal forum cat header. However over a header like the photopost indexhead which say is 40 pixels high it may repeat or depending on the css used only display for the top 25 pixels height of that template. This is not a photopost issue. The appropriate thing to do would be to resize that graphic as it will compress in size to fit over a 25 pixel cat header but will not expand to a 40 pixel space.
If you follow the above suggestions you should have no issues in relation to styles.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:57 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0