the next/previous buttons issue that rrewerts is having (where he attached a screenshot) is also happening on my mobile site, after upgrading to 8.1. i came here the other day to see if anyone else was having the same issue & if there was a fix, and found this thread. the buttons are laid on top of each other on the black area and the image pushed off to the right. hence the funky-ness.
details sent, thanks. most of the images are 600 x 600px and on those the arrows are on top of each other... for images that are wider, the arrows are trying to show like they are supposed to, but they are a little pushed off to the right.
Yep I know I finally finished going through all the standalone and mobile templating so it was easy enough to just release a dot release so people can just get any fixed and templating changes. Plus I did do up another ten stylesheets for the standalone installs.