First, as usual the upgrade was simple, just like all the previous ones.
A few things that are annoying me:
1. Lightbox only works some of the time. I've set it up to trigger at 400 / 400. What is the actual criteria that must be met to trigger Lightbox?
2. The thumbnail borders are filmstrips on one page then change to the ones I actually setup on other pages.
http://www.njflyfishing.com/photopost is my main page. You should see the "fall" theme. Now randomly click on any of the "Most Recent" photo's. Depending on which one you click, you'll get the "film" strip theme which I can't seem to get rid of.
3. Ok, finally... on the same entry page, scroll down... You'll see a bunch of empty items. You'll see what I mean when you click there, it's too hard to explain but easily noticable for anyone here.
These are not show stoppers but I would like to fix the issues that have come up after the upgrade was completed.
1. Lightbox needs to be larger otherwise your gonna trigger popup window not lightbox. Try 900 as the triggers.
2. In Admin => Edit Categories set the default thumb overlay to use admin default thats it.
3. Admin => Global Options turn your cat cache off and load the page then you can turn it back on.
No actually if the image is lower than those sizes so you can up it to 2500 2500 if you want.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:42 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0