Permission error on upload
Here's the error i'm getting:
1. Verified all the permissions in /data and subdirectories are 777
2. Verified that safe mode is OFF for my server
3. Verified all paths/urls are accurate under storage options
4. Verified path to Mogrify is correct via host
5. Searched and read every post in this forum with similar errors
What could I possibly be missing :/
Remove the jpegtran line and see if it works but are you absolutely sure the path there is right and that thumbs directory is 777
Make sure your path is right because your script shows no path. Link a phpinfo file here from your photopost directory so we can verify the path
just installed. same problem.
all permissions have been set to 777. weird thing.. is I tested one upload and it worked. tested again for another category.. I get this error:
I reset and close all permissions. it works.
try to upload again... and same error.
Your data directory every level down is 777? Does not appear so to me here.
Please ftp to your server and make sure data is 777 at every level. Like this
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:42 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0