I've recently installed the following software on my website:
1) vBulletin 3.6.4.
2) vBAdvanced CMPS
3) PhotoPost PHP Pro
4) PhotoPost Classifieds (TODO)
THe first two are done and appear to be working very well. The shocker for me, is getting PhotoPost PHP Pro working properly. I've tried the web install.php several times with various differences but nearly the same results.
1) Installed vBulletin with "vb_" as table prefix.
2) Installed vBulletin with wimacvb cookie prefix.
3) Following items of interest in photopost config-int.php:
$vbpath = "/var/sites/wimac.org/www/html/forum";
$pppath = "/var/sites/wimac.org/www/html/photopost";
$url_path = "http://www.wimac.org/photopost";
$vb_urlpath = "http://www.wimac.org/forum";
$data_dir = "http://www.wimac.org/photopost/data";
$pp_db_prefix = "pp_";
4) Following items of interest in photopost config-inc.php:
$PP_PATH = "/var/sites/wimac.org/www/html/photopost";
$TMPL_PATH = "templates";
$mysql_user="secretuser"; (NO THIS ISN'T REAL)
$pp_db_prefix = "pp_";
//Tried these settings on and off.
//$cookie_path = "/";
//$cookie_domain = "";
$user_bb="secretuser"; (NO THIS ISN'T REAL)
5) In vBulletin options, I had .wimac.org as Cookie Domain and changed it to "(blank)". Also have "Path to set to suggested "/" value.
6) The installation and configuration of the PhotoPost configuration files were done with install.php, which went through successfully. I also verified all the folder permissions at least three times matched the installation guide.
7) When it came time to access the admin page, http://www.wimac.org/photopost/adm-index.php
, it prompted and accepted my admin userid and password, with "Login Successful".
8) But instead of redirecting me to an admin control panel, I am placed at the URL: http://www.wimac.org/photopost/index.php
9) It does not show me as logged in to my forum but does say "Welcome to My Photo Gallery" with links for "Member Galleries" and "A Category". There is a "HOME", "SEARCH" and "Register" button in the Photopost navbar.
10) Below, it shows "Users browsing the gallery: 1 unregistered user".
So it appears I have a cookie problem and I don't know how to resolve it.
My forum URL is: http://www.wimac.org/forum
My photopost URL is: http://www.wimac.org/photopost
Need help as I've spent three hours trying to resolve this and tried every combination of cookie settings I could think of.