PhotoPost PHP installed, but adm-index.php not working.
I've recently installed the following software on my website:
1) vBulletin 3.6.4.
2) vBAdvanced CMPS
3) PhotoPost PHP Pro
4) PhotoPost Classifieds (TODO)
THe first two are done and appear to be working very well. The shocker for me, is getting PhotoPost PHP Pro working properly. I've tried the web install.php several times with various differences but nearly the same results.
1) Installed vBulletin with "vb_" as table prefix.
2) Installed vBulletin with wimacvb cookie prefix.
3) Following items of interest in photopost config-int.php:
$vbpath = "/var/sites/wimac.org/www/html/forum";4) Following items of interest in photopost config-inc.php:
$PP_PATH = "/var/sites/wimac.org/www/html/photopost";
$TMPL_PATH = "templates";
$mysql_user="secretuser"; (NO THIS ISN'T REAL)
$pp_db_prefix = "pp_";
//Tried these settings on and off.
//$cookie_path = "/";
//$cookie_domain = "";
$user_bb="secretuser"; (NO THIS ISN'T REAL)
5) In vBulletin options, I had .wimac.org as Cookie Domain and changed it to "(blank)". Also have "Path to set to suggested "/" value.
6) The installation and configuration of the PhotoPost configuration files were done with install.php, which went through successfully. I also verified all the folder permissions at least three times matched the installation guide.
7) When it came time to access the admin page, http://www.wimac.org/photopost/adm-index.php, it prompted and accepted my admin userid and password, with "Login Successful".
8) But instead of redirecting me to an admin control panel, I am placed at the URL: http://www.wimac.org/photopost/index.php
9) It does not show me as logged in to my forum but does say "Welcome to My Photo Gallery" with links for "Member Galleries" and "A Category". There is a "HOME", "SEARCH" and "Register" button in the Photopost navbar.
10) Below, it shows "Users browsing the gallery: 1 unregistered user".
So it appears I have a cookie problem and I don't know how to resolve it.
My forum URL is: http://www.wimac.org/forum
My photopost URL is: http://www.wimac.org/photopost
Need help as I've spent three hours trying to resolve this and tried every combination of cookie settings I could think of.
Created a user for you to play with "testuser" and "testpassword"
I think we already responded to your email about this
I would suggest you recheck these two things
1. cookie prefix must be set in Photopost the same as vbulletin if not then you definately will not get into admin
2. Same thing except license number must be entered in the photopost config for authentication to work. This is license number not customer number.
Hi, I did not receive any email response, verified in my spam folder too.
1) Cookie prefix matches
2) I assume you mean $vblicense, it is the correct value, not a customer number.
I know a response was sent cause I sent it and it stated that you would need to email us your admin login so we can poke around and see.
One thing I see if your vb is not set to cookie domain .wimac.org
Hi, I finally managed to get it working. The 3rd party integration question, asking where the "Users database" wasn't clear to me so I did not specify the vBulletin database but left the default "photopost" database.
So, whenever I would login to the photopost admin panel, it was logging me out out of vBulletin and vice versa. I also re-confirmed all the cookie settings.
Thanks for your time! :D
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:59 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0