Chuck -- I'm upgrading 5.02 to 5.31 and in the upgrade.txt destructions it refers to $cookie_domain in the config-inc.php
I can't find that anywhere and even a word search didn't come up with it unless someone is messing with me. I'm about to pull the trigger -- what's up?
Let me review what I intend to do -- tell me if I'm good to go
1. Make sure the variables used in the 5.31 version of the two config files are the same as they were in the working version of 5.02
2. Back up
3. close boards, classified, and Photo site
4. FTP new version without the install
5. rund the upgrade script for versions 5.02 up
6. remove upgrade scripts
7. reopen boards, classified, and photo album
Well -- you went off-line before answering -- so I guess I need to cross my fingers and pull the trigger on the upgrade.
The reference to cookie domain is for older upgrades that was moved to the database in like the 482 upgrade
The upgrade.txt might use a little tuneup to keep people from wasting too much time following old instructions that no longer apply.
I agree. Reference to $cookie_domain was also in the latest upgrade to 6.0.
The upgrade text covers all versions and cookie_domain is indeed in Photopost config files till about version 4.85.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:19 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0