i reinstalled eveything. vb
and gallary on my test sight. it worked!
the things i did different was when i installed vb
i didnt assign a table prefix. or i set the config file to 777. im not sure what 1 did it but it work and im excited.
there should be a step by step manaul for vb
people. its tough cuz im very new. i thought i was gonna bring my "myspace" skills and be all set. i was wrong.
over the course of the last few weeks i fought w/ new vb
install, vbadvanced install, and photo post install. and by far this was the easiest once i understood your lingo. thanks chuck. im looking forward to seeing you over on the design side. thats sounds like more fun