imagecreatefromjpeg(): Error Message
I continue to get the following error message when I try to upload photos.
Warning: imagecreatefromjpeg(): '/var/www/html/photopost/data/558/Small00011.JPG' is not a valid JPEG file in /var/www/html/photopost/image-inc.php on line 84
Unable to create image [/var/www/html/photopost/data/558/Small00011.JPG].
Please contact system administrator
- I'm running 5.3 & VB3.5.4
- Data and Upload folders are set to 777
- I tried to clear them all and upload again - I still get the message
- I'm using GD2 to process images (I do not have access to ImageMagick)
- I get the message when I upload through the browser and when I upload to the upload directory
- I don't ALWAYS get the message, but it happens about 90% of the time w/ jpg's of all sizes
- the interesting thing is the filename mentioned above Small00011.JPG is not the filename of the picture it's rejecting - it has one more "0" than the actual name.
Any idea what's going on???