5.21 Cannot find server or DNS Error Errors.
I am working on testing a new install of photopost and I am recieving the same type of errors when attempting to complete a few different actions.
1) When uploading a image. The initial upload goes through just fine. Then the script calls bulkupload.php where it asks me to define settings for the custom user fields. The fields are standard text input fields (3 of them). Once I define settings, or even just leave them blank, and hit continue the page begins to process for a few seconds then results in a "The page cannot be displayed" Error.
Despite this error, if I go back to the gallery home page my photo uploaded.
2) When selecting "Make Index Thumb" I recieve the same "The page cannot be displayed" error after a few seconds pass. The command goes through and the image is designated as a index thumb, however the link "http://gallery.menoutdoors.com/gallery/editphoto.php?makecat=509&phoedit=2" returns as a error for me everytime. If I go to "http://gallery.menoutdoors.com/gallery/editphoto.php" I get a photopost error that at least recognizes that the page was processed.
3) Everytime I upload another test image all of my previous images show when bulkupload.php processes. I believe this is due to the script erroring out, but I am not really sure what is going on here. If I do not uncheck them I get duplicates of all my old images.
Any ideas on any of these?
Just wanted to add, after further testing uploads that do not call bulkupload.php work fine. In otherwords, if there are no custom fields or multiple images the upload goes through fine.
Custom fields had no effect on my ability to process the Make Index Thumb command. (editphoto.php)
How about listed what the error you get?
Some more information definately is needed here as this is a bit vague about the specific errors not listed here.
1. This could simply be a simple PHP memory issue if your uploading a larger file. How big is the file etc. What category on your install? How about posting a test upload account for me to try uploading a file otherwise I can register a name but figured I would ask since most people already have a test account made.
2. No issues here tagging or untagging index thumbs so exact message please.
That's the problem I get no actual error message other then "The page cannot be displayed".
I will look through my server logs this evening and see if I can find any better error messeges for you.
Here is the exact error page.
I just reviewed my error logs for the domain. There was nothing in there besides a missing favicon that I quickly fixed.
What is strange is , now I can Make Index Thumbs just fine. I've changed nothing on the server in the last 24 hours. Yet just now I was able to Make and Remove thumbs.
However, now when I delete a image I get a dns error page like above after I am redirected.
For example, http://gallery.menoutdoors.com/galle...9&page=0&sort= returns the same error page I quoted above. This is in both ie and firefox.
I am leaning towards this being a dns / server issue.
Test account :
login : beta1
pass : beta1
Server seems to be getting back to normal links like this one http://gallery.menoutdoors.com/galle...9&page=0&sort= that didnt work 5 minutes ago work fine now... I will submit a ticket with my provider.
I uploaded a 125K image to your install and went clicking around every page imaginable and everything looks fine to me.
Thank you Chuck S.
*Shrug* Maybe the dns sorted itself, or its a isp issue from my end.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:30 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0