I´m using vBulletin 4.1.3 with PhotoPost Pro 7.1. For me it is important having a comfortable method to show images to the visitors, without too much annoying frames/windows/buttons/text and so on. So the lightbox functionality is pretty perfect to do this. Some questions regarding the lightbox:
1) At the lower left corner of the lightbox image, there is the the string "null". What does this mean?
2) At the lower right corner of the lightbox image (where I expect a "close" button) there is a missing graphic element (red X instead of the graphic element)
3) Is there a chance to get a prev/next function at the lightbox so that the visitor do not need to close the lightbox for loading the next / previous image.
4) Is it possible to get a slideshow function inside the lightbox (I expect "no" :)), because the the exististing (non-lightbox-) slideshow is a little "old-style".
5) My big image limit is 1280*1024 pixel and the big images are used at the lightbox. This is pretty nice for 1920*1080 pixel monitors, but its too much for 15 inch notebook monitors or tablet PCs. Is there (in the long run) a chance for the visitor to decide, if he wants to ses the big or the medium images at the lightbox?
This should help with any lightbox missing images
The lightbox is always going to be for any large image. Mediums are designed to be displayed on the photo page. Lightbox or the big popup shows the large image so if someone is viewing a main image that has no medium because it is under your medium threshold then there is never a popup
Slideshow is not compatible with lightbox.
thank you for that information. And there is no possibility to get a prev / next button when a lightbox is open?
That is not really how it works sorry so the answer would be no.
thanks to clarify this point ;)
no problem let me know if you have any other questions.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:31 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0