Force Members to Create Folder When Uploading?
I've recently installed the photopost application on my website and am loving it so far.
Just a couple of administrative questions which im hoping for a bit of guidane on.
1) When members upload pictures into photopost, they either have the options to upload it to the main Member Galleries or create an album and upload into it. Is there a way to force them to create an album instead of being able to upload to the main directory? I know when viewing the gallery, its automatically grouped into each members name but the preference from members is that they be placed into folders instead of being in the root of the member galleries folder.
2) In terms of deleting images from an album, i can see that members are able to delete an individual image at a time by selecting each image and eventually checking the delete image option. Is there a way to allow members to perform multiple deletes from their own album instead of going through quite a few clicks to delete a single image?
3) Am i able to change the field description so that its more obvious that members can upload zip files? Am referring to the upload fields which are labelled "Select the photos you wish to upload from your computer:". Im hoping to place a description after that to say something like (Zip files are allowed)? Can this be done?
1. Personal albums are optional. You need to give them at least one category to upload to so whether its a category you create or members galleries there always has to be one.
2. Members can only delete whole personal albums and there photos.
No you can not force them.
If you dont give them any categories to upload to then they wont be able to upload. Your members are not going to know to create albums.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:27 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0